Rowan County United Way has established the COVID-19 Relief Fund to assist local residents who have been impacted by the Coronavirus outbreak. The COVID-19 Relief Fund is accepting donations to help those in extraordinary need with basic needs. We will coordinate with local nonprofits to determine ongoing needs and fund distribution.
Together, we will overcome this pandemic by making sure the most vulnerable among us are protected. Every dollar given makes a difference. We encourage you to consider joining the effort to help our community prepare and recover by making a gift to the COVID-19 Relief Fund.
Ways To Donate:
- Donate online using the form below.
- Please list “COVID-19 Relief Fund” in the comment section.
- Text the word “RELIEF” to 704-286-1011.
- Mail contribution to United Way at 131 West Innes St., Suite 201, Salisbury, N.C. 28144.
- Please address to the attention of the COVID-19 Relief Fund.